Camelot’s alternative education programs offer:
- Curriculum tailored to individual students
- Safe, secure environment to promote learning
- Student-centered organizations that promote leadership
- Focus on remedial education, special education and ESL
- Life skills, vocational training and computer-enhanced instruction
- Counseling support services, community resource support network and social services
- Recreation/physical education
Camelot prides itself on maintaining high levels of accountability and working as a real partner with each school district in which it operates. Before a program is implemented, performance data are collected to provide benchmarks and identify needed areas of focus. Camelot then closely monitors achievement statistics to ensure positive performance.
While Camelot provides support to disruptive students outside of the general school population, it is committed to working hand-in-hand with the school district. The program works collaboratively and keeps its strategies focused on county, state, and federal benchmarks and actively solicits the review and feedback of the district.
To ensure optimal outcomes, Camelot’s transitional schools are tailored to the specific needs and objectives of the district, offering both remedial discipline, as well as specialized dropout prevention programs. In every aspect, Camelot seeks to be a partner in the success of each school district - working together and sharing achievements every step of the way.
Camelot has transitional schools in Texas, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida.